• Open Source Software and Intellectual Property Rights (Wolters Kluwer, The Netherlands, 2014).
• Criminal Justice System in a Technological World, in Kansra et. al. (Eds.), Re-Thinking The Law: Emerging Issues and Challenges (Authorspress, New Delhi 2013).
Research & Consultancy
• Sale of Goods, IPRs and Cyber Crime, Training Programme for executives from TEHRI Hydro Development Corporation India Ltd. (2013).
• Patent Valuation and License Fee Determination in Context of Patent Pools, The Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore, India (2012).
• IPRs and ADRs, Training Programme for Govt. Attorneys from the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal (2012).
• Multi-Licensing Model (Open and Closed Source) and Software Protection: Revisiting The Proposed Sui Generis Software Protection Models, The Institute of Intellectual Property, Tokyo, Japan (2011).
• Open Innovation in Developed and Developing Countries, Creative & Innovative Economy Center, Washington, D.C., U.S.A. (2008).
• Law of Franchise in India- Grey Areas, Law Commission of India, Ministry of Law and Justice, Govt. of India (2006).
• A Relook at Sui Generis Software Protection Through The Prism of Multi-Licensing, The Journal of World Intellectual Property (2013).
• The Granting Clause and Intellectual Property Rights Management in Open Source Software Licensing, IP Theory, Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2013).
• Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India: Capacity Building Through Intellectual Capital, (II) Global Legal Issue, Korea Legislation Research Institute (2012).
• Multi-Licensing Model (Open and Closed Source) and Software Protection: Revisiting The Proposed Sui Generis Software Protection Models, The IIP Bulletin (Tokyo, Japan) (2012).
• The Notice and Takedown Procedure Under Copyright Law: Developing A Measured Approach, University of Notre Dame Australia Law Review (2011).
• Copyright Issues in the Arena of Pop-Up Advertising, The Southern Methodist University (Dedman School of Law) Science and Technology Law Review, (2009).
• Open Source Software Paradigm and Intellectual Property Rights, Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (2012).
• Open Source: An Innovation Paradigm, Medico-Legal Update (2012).
• Prohibited Countermeasures in International Law, All India Reporter (2011).
• Legal Intervention in Poverty Alleviation: Enriching the Poor Through Law, NUJS L.Rev. (2010)
• Phishing: Deception in Cyberspace, The Practical Lawyer, Supreme Court Cases (2010).
• Right to Information: A Paradigm Shift from Representative to Participatory Democracy, All India Reporter, (2009).
• Copyright-Patent Dichotomy in context of Computer Programs, The Practical Lawyer, Supreme Court Cases (2008).
• Patents in context of Computer Programs, All India Reporter (Corporate Law Cases) (2008).
• Law of Franchise in India- Grey Areas, All India Reporter (Corporate Law Cases) (2008).
• Copyrights in context of Computer Programs, All India Reporter (Corporate Law Cases) (2007).
• Implications of the Anomie and Sub-cultural Theories of Deviance in Criminology, Medico-Legal Update (2007).
• Legal Support to the Differently Abled: Enabling the Disabled through Law, All India Reporter (Labour & Industrial Cases) (2005).